Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Post

Hey this is my very first post. My blog is going to be about how the Winter Olympic games have changed over time. Like how the sports have changed or technologies have been better developed. Also how the people of the world watch the Olympics, and basically everything from planning to transportation, to how you qualify for the Olympics, and how new sports get introduced into the Olympics. Because of the death of Georgian Luger, i have also decided to look at how medical care has changed for the athletes of the years the winter games have been played.

My interest in this topic was sparked because I , myself would like to go to the winter Olympics and compete in either Snowboard cross, or half pipe.

I will also be using this blog to post my some of my homework questions for my ACE class ( Academic Challenge and Enrichment).

1 comment:

  1. Your topic sounds really cool, Taryn. I love the Olympics and it sounds like your project will be really good. You sound really good at snowboarding too. If you aren't doing this already, you should also research training and how long it would take to train each day, etc.

    ReplyDelete